[openssl-users] 回复: crash in `sha1_block_data_order_avx`

Xiang Ren renxiang0214 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 11:16:50 UTC 2018

Dear all, very appreciate your reply! We have double check the implementation of related functions, and confirm that the input params for the function int rsa_public_encrypt(const uint8_t *rsa_input, const int input_len, uint8_t *enc_out, uint8_t *public_key, const int key_len) are all stack variables(say rsa_input, enc_out and public_key), so there should have no problems with alloc; we find things about threads with openssl here https://www.openssl.org/docs/man1.0.2/crypto/threads.html and add the lock functions, till now, it seems ok, but we still could not make sure whether it is the safely in multi-thread response for the crash By the way, the function 'base64_encode' is to encode chars in base64, any function implement this method could be used for compilation. renxiang0214 邮箱:renxiang0214 at gmail.com 签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制 在2018年02月11日 21:12,Salz, Rich via openssl-users 写道: The usual cause for this is a stray or incorrect pointer, corrupting malloc structures.  Have you run your code under a valgrind or similar?