[openssl-users] OpenSSL wins the Levchin prize

Google Ersatz googleersatz at oliverniebuhr.de
Wed Jan 10 23:36:49 UTC 2018

‎Good morning.

I am just a normal User but I have seen countless Patches, Merges etc. on 1.0.2 and 1.1.0 since you publicly announced the planned overhaul.

Huge changes all over the place.

So: Congratulations and well deserved!!

And while I am at it: Again thank you very much to all paid and unpaid Contributors around the World!! :) :3

Greetings
Oliver

Sent from a Mobile Device. Encoding Problems can happen.
  Originalnachricht