[openssl-users] Blog post; changing in email, crypto policy, etc

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Fri Jan 19 17:34:57 UTC 2018

There’s a new blog post at
    https://www.openssl.org/blog/blog/2018/01/18/f2f-london/

It contains some important policy changes we decided at our meeting last month.  This includes:
    - Closing the openssl-dev mailing list; use GitHub for issues
    - New mailing list openssl-project for project discussions
    - New policy for accepting crypto algorithms, formats, and protocols.
    - .. several others

Please read the posting; the changes described in it affect everyone who uses OpenSSL.  Thanks for your interest, and all your efforts to help improve the project!