[openssl-users] EDDSA support yet?

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu Jul 26 18:08:02 UTC 2018

On 07/26/2018 11:59 AM, Tomas Mraz wrote:
> On Thu, 2018-07-26 at 10:33 -0400, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

>>> Please note that there is now openssl-1.1.1-pre8 in Rawhide since
>>> yesterday. Hopefully the TLS-1.3 is final before Fedora 29 final
>>> release so we will not ship an openssl prerelease in it.
>>>
>> Does this include the armv7hl image?  If so, it is not a stretch for
>> me
>> to build an image on one of my test Cubieboards.
> Fedora does builds for armv7hl. However I do not see any sufficiently
> fresh Rawhide image that would contain this build.

 From the Fedora-arm list:

openssl-1.1.1-0.pre8.fc29 was built and tagged into f29 late yesterday
so it will be in the next successful compose which might be tomorrow
(there's been a few issues), look for the next rawhide report to the
mailing list, else you can just "dnf upgrade" your current f29 image
and you'll get it once it makes the mirrors.

So if is off to power up a cubieboard and get ready to build an image
for testing.