[openssl-users] Initialising OpenSSL more than once - how do we handle this?

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Mon Jul 30 18:12:26 UTC 2018

And only singleton leaks, at that. But why sweat comprehension when there's an opportunity to be rude?

As for Jordan's objection: If you don't know the source of your "leaks", then I can't say I'm particularly impressed with a zero-"leak" policy. That amounts to "let's burn a lot of cycles during process termination, rather than understand what we're doing".

--
Michael Wojcik
Distinguished Engineer, Micro Focus