[openssl-users] 2 openssl installed?

Wouter Verhelst wouter.verhelst at bosa.fgov.be
Wed Jun 13 07:49:42 UTC 2018

Please contact the support channels of whoever set up that server. If
that was you, try to remember how you configured things when you set
them up, and copy that configuration, including the relevant files.

There are a million ways to implement a PKI service, and the details of
where you need to drop those files on the new server depend greatly on
the choices you've made while configuring things.