[openssl-users] I need help to implement triple des algorithm with openssl

Fernando A soporteallpurpose at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 13:34:42 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I am not an expert with openssl and I need replace a component in c# that
run algorithm Triple DES.
I tried in the command line something like this
"openssl enc -des-ede3 -k 1234567890123456ABCDEFGH -in test.txt -out
test.enc"

but the result that I obtain is diferent of result launched by the c#
component.
Of course the passphrase is the same, and always file test.enc contain a
phrase
that start with "Salted__..." indifferent of the contain of file test.txt.
some idea?
thanks in advance!