[openssl-users] OpenSSL 1.1.0: No X509_STORE_CTX_set_cert_crl() function?

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Fri Jun 15 14:36:10 UTC 2018

    It looks like in OpenSSL 1.1.0 I can no longer do that. There are only
    functions available that return various function pointers from a
    X509_STORE_CTX structure (like X509_STORE_CTX_get_cert_crl), but there
    are no corresponding counterparts to set the function pointers.

This could be viewed as a bug; we had no idea people wanted to *set* various fields.  WE consider missing accessors/setters in opaque datatypes a bug.