[openssl-users] FIPS 140-2 certification

Mark Minnoch mark at keypair.us
Wed Jun 20 15:57:21 UTC 2018

Oleg wrote:
> We would like to add to our product OpenSSL with FIPS 140-2 module. The
problem is that our OS
> and CPUs are not FIPS certified. We use vxWorks 5.5.1 with 3 types of
CPUs in different products.

> How can we get certification for these environments? OSF answered that
they do not do FIPS
> consulting work anymore. Can somebody explain what is the process and
cost to get such
> certification?

My company, KeyPair Consulting, helps our Clients with FIPS 140-2 testing
for the OpenSSL FIPS Object Module. I sent Oleg a direct message with
additional details. Our service is described here:
https://keypair.us/private-labels/

Mark J. Minnoch
Co-Founder, CISSP, CISA
KeyPair Consulting
+1 (805) 550-3231 <(805)%20550-3231> mobile
https://KeyPair.us <https://keypair.us/>
https://www.linkedin.com/in/minnoch

*We expertly guide technology companies in achieving their FIPS 140 goals*

*New blog post: You Have Your FIPS Certificate. Now What?
<https://keypair.us/2018/03/you-have-your-fips-certificate-now-what/>*