[openssl-users] Openssl working with hostname(localhost) but not with IP

sakdev best.sakthi3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 07:31:16 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am migrating my application from visualstudio6.0 to VS2015. My application
using is using openssl-1.0.2j.

For this migration i built openssl in VS2015, libraries generated
successfully. I am using MiniWeb server as virtual server for SSL
connections.

The problem is libraries(ssleay32.dll & libeay32,dll) built in VS2015 is not
working as expected. *"https://localhost" is working but "https://my ip" is
not working*. If i replace these dynamic libraries with older one which is
built in visualstudio6.0 is working fine with IP.

Pls help me to solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

While using IP page is showing like this
<http://openssl.6102.n7.nabble.com/file/t11154/SSLErr.png>

--
Sent from: http://openssl.6102.n7.nabble.com/OpenSSL-User-f3.html