[openssl-users] Vanilla OpenSSL uses sytems libs

etc at coderhacks.com etc at coderhacks.com
Tue Mar 13 22:46:14 UTC 2018

Hi!

I put a vanilla OpenSSL in a local folder and compiled it.

./config no-shared
make

I will not do a "make install" because I will keep my distros installation.
But Iwill use the vanilla for tests. So I need the binary as well as the
libs.

After a ldd  I see that the apps/openssl as well as the libssl and
libcrypto use the systems OpenSSL-libs instead of the one I just compiled.

Is there an option so the makefile will produce binaries out of its own
libs instead of the sytems?

Thanks!