[openssl-users] Request for help in research

Tanushree Banerjee tanushree.banerjee at uwaterloo.ca
Sun Mar 25 15:55:32 UTC 2018

Hey Hi,

I'm using 1.0.2n version of openSSL currently.

I'm using it on ubuntu 16.04, processor is i7 - 6700 Skylake.

Actually I  understand that the code https://wiki.openssl.org/index.php/Elliptic_Curve_Diffie_Hellman  has omitted the details of how to obtain the other party's key (the peer key) .

So is there any code available online which can be used to benchmark the execution time of the ecdh implementation of OpenSSL ? Is someone aware of that ?

Then please let me know.

Thanks and regards
Tanushree Banerjee