[openssl-users] How to prove a Certificate is Signed or not

morthalan morthalaanilreddy at gmail.com
Thu May 3 12:26:44 UTC 2018

Sorry for the insufficient explanation on what I did.

I have implemented one c++ code(csrReq.cpp) to generate certificate signing
request(certReq.pem) along with private key(csrPkey.pem). Another c++ code
(signcode.cpp)is to read the user data from certReq.pem and generate the
Signed Certificate(SignedCertificate.pem).

Here the public key will be included in certReq.pem. So signcode.cpp will
take the public from from certReq.pem then generate  SignedCertificate.pem
using it.

After the generation of SignedCertificate.pem. I would like to write
function to verify the SignedCertificate.pem, whether it is signed or not.

Is there any possibility to check the signature of SignedCertificate.pem.

d3x0r wrote