[openssl-users] configuring OpenSSL to split handshake messages

Eugène Adell eugene.adell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 10:53:35 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am looking for a way to configure OpenSSL then it will send handshake
records one by one in their respective TCP packet, instead of sending one
big message containing several records. Typically, in my network captures I
see the server sending one message containing Server Hello + Certificate +
Server Hello Done records, and I would like to know how to send 3 messages,
each one containing only one record. I checked OpenSSL options and the user
mailing-list archives without finding the answer, and I am not sure this is
even possible (by configuration only).

thanks in advance
E.A.