[openssl-users] How to use RSA certificate and ECC certificate simutaneously

maoly527 maoly527 at 163.com
Tue Nov 20 14:48:05 UTC 2018

Hi,

 Dose anyone know how to use RSA and ECC certificate simultaneously in one server?

The idea is to install both RSA and ECC certificates, to use which certificate, I think it depends on the cipher requested by client.

And I know the cipher list is included in client hello message, but that's a part of handshake which happens in SSL_accept().

Then how I know the cipher request from client?

It would be very appreciated if anyone can help me.

Thanks,
Jane Mao