[openssl-users] OpenSSL - Session Resumption on an On-going Connection

Filipe Fernandes filipe.mfgfernandes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 17:45:19 UTC 2018

Hi Viktor,

I've followed your example, and it looks like the server is doing what it's
supposed to, however, I'm getting a disconnect from the server when the
session expires. Which should not happen, and I can't seem to find a reason
for this to be happening.

As previously said, I'm developing a server that handles always-on TLS
connections, and I'm trying to perform a session resumption.

Thanks!