[openssl-users] openssl 1.1.1 opaque structures

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Sun Nov 25 06:26:07 UTC 2018

(that was Rich responding, not Matt ;-))

There are penty of functions to assign values properly to BIGNUMs
without having to resort to accessing the structure members.  If you
still have reasons to do so, that sounds like you want to modify the
API somehow, and since you do have access to the OpenSSL source,
you're free to do so (and to maintain your own patches).

Cheers,
Richard