[openssl-users] openssl 1.1.1 opaque structures

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Mon Nov 26 15:22:42 UTC 2018

  *   I am unable to get the API to access bn->top value  or any bn members in openssl 1.1.1 .
Can you help me with the pointers to those APIs ?

They do not exist.  This is the first time someone has asked for them.  You will need to open an issue on GitHub, and explain *why* you need access.

  *   And  I dont see "lh_OPENSSL_CSTRING_new " function in "include/openssl/safestack.h" ?

Look for “DEFINE_SPECIAL_STACK_OF_CONST(OPENSSL_CSTRING” near the end of the file.  Then trace through the macros.