[openssl-users] BIO_printf with ASN1_BIT_STRING and ASN1_INTEGER?

Dave Coombs dcoombs at carillon.ca
Tue Oct 16 15:10:22 UTC 2018

Depends what you want it to print, I guess...  ASN1_STRING_print_ex() can print any ASN1_STRING (including an ASN1_BIT_STRING) but it'll come out binary packed.  If you want to do anything fancier like print individual bit values in a more human-readable way, you'll have to do it yourself, as far as I know.

  -Dave