[openssl-users] no-async needs -DOPENSSL_NO_ASYNC nonetheless?

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Wed Oct 17 12:12:46 UTC 2018

Hello, and fyi.

I have built final 1.1.1 yesterday on AlpineLinux musl after
running a prelease from end of May before.  My makefile rule for
this box is (excerpt)

        ./config --prefix=$(MYPREFIX) zlib-dynamic no-hw shared \
                no-deprecated no-async no-tests \
                -DOPENSSL_NO_ASYNC \
                -Wl,-rpath,'$(LIBRPATH)' &&\
        make &&\
        $(SUDO) make install_sw && $(SUDO) make install_ssldirs; \

The -DOPENSSL_NO_ASYNC i had to add yesterday, no-async alone was
not enough.  (I have forgotten whether this was necessary in May,
but most likely not.)

--steffen