[openssl-users] Problems with man page code example at EVP_EncryptInit

Short, Todd tshort at akamai.com
Wed Sep 5 14:45:42 UTC 2018

PRs on GitHub to fix documentation are always welcome.
--
-Todd Short
// tshort at akamai.com<mailto:tshort at akamai.com>

On Sep 5, 2018, at 10:18 AM, Sam Habiel <sam.habiel at gmail.com<mailto:sam.habiel at gmail.com>> wrote:

I had to double check something--I was wrong about something--&outlen
is not incremented inside of openssl--so you have to keep another
variable to which you add outlen and use that to set the read/write
pointer in outbuf.

--Sam