[openssl-users] Need help for porting RSA_verify

Prajapati, Amit amit.prajapati at hpe.com
Wed Sep 26 06:03:16 UTC 2018

Hi

For one of my application I am trying to port "RSA_verify()"(crypto/rsa/rsa_sign.c) function from openssl for verification of the signature.
While compilation I am not able to find the definition of "d2i_X509_SIG()" and "X509_SIG_free()" functions which is called from the "int_rsa_verify()".
I tried to find it in google but I am getting only openssl man pages.
Could someone please help me how to get the definition of these functions.

Any other suggestions for porting RSA_verify will also be welcomed.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit