new algorithms

Giovanni Fontana giovanni.fontana72 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 17:50:55 UTC 2019

Thank you every one for the answers and tips, really a great and active
group!

Thank you also to Teja and Tobias who has just wrote some suggestion on how
I can  have a technical shortcut to prove the functionality of my
algorithms in very limited environment.
What I asked is to move a first step (after the algorithms) to have a demo
before to setup a company.
For my limited knowledge I know  the algorithms need to be published and
security must be proved for some authorities. All I need to prove is the
algorithms works in the real world and openSSL is one of the most used tool
to do that, then the other steps

Thank you again for your answer, this is what I really need.

Giovanni