How to disable tls 1.0 and tls 1.1

Chethan Kumar Chethan.Kumar at toshiba-tsip.com
Fri Apr 12 11:54:24 UTC 2019

>what evidence you have that what you do is ineffective?
I tried connecting to some host by executing curl command with --tlsv1.1 and --tlsv1.0 options and am able to connect successfully.

>why you're not using?
>./config no-tls1 no-tls1_1
I have used these options in Makefile but still communication with TLS1.0 and TLS1.1 is working.
Confirmed by checking openssl/opensslconf.h file for OPENSSL_NO_TLS1 and OPENSSL_NO_TLS1_1 macros and macros are generated.

Kindly let me know what could be changed to disable TLS 1.0 and 1.1 at least by changing code in openssl.