OPENSSL_thread_stop() equivalent

Dipak B deepak.redmi2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 22:24:48 UTC 2019

Hi,

Had to downgrade the OpenSSL used in an application from 1.1.0k to 1.0.2s.

Due to this I have to remove the usage of OPENSSL_thread_stop(), want to
know the equivalent call in OpenSSL 1.0.2s? if applicable.

Did try the documents, change history and source code for help but could
not figure out much in short time spent.

My assumption is that above call deallocates memory and other structures
used by OpenSSL. Seems to be generic call to be used at end of threads.

Could anyone please explain me this call and it's replacement? Or point me
in the right direction?

Thank you.