structure reference counter read-only access

Astib astib at mag0.net
Mon Aug 12 11:00:30 UTC 2019

Hi Matt,
thank you for response. I understand it's internal data.
This is why I was looking for function which returns its value,
without really exposing it outside.

In my case it helped me many times to see reference counter to
troubleshoot leaks and features of my project.
Compared to enabling traces and other debugs, reference counters
stats are cheap way to see if there is something happening or not.

Maybe ... could you please consider to expose this integer via API?
If so, I am prepared to help and contribute a patch for that.

Thanks,
Ales