OPENSSL_init_crypto with OPENSSL_INIT_NO_ATEXIT issue

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Thu Aug 15 18:53:16 UTC 2019

Some quick online searching (I don't have the source for libxml2 handy on this machine) suggests it may be the globalkey variable, allocated in xmlOnceInit. Some old messages from the libxml2 mailing list suggest it ought to be TlsFree'd in the DLL_PROCESS_DETACH case of libxml2's DllMain.

If I were investigating this, I'd grab the libxml2 sources and build it for debug, then debug the process at fault with breakpoints set appropriately.

--
Michael Wojcik
Distinguished Engineer, Micro Focus