[openssl-users] OpenSSL 3.0 and FIPS Update

Ludwig, Mark ludwig.mark at siemens.com
Thu Feb 14 16:48:17 UTC 2019

+1 on the point: firm expiration date without firm replacement date ... really?!

We have to hope that the firm expiration date will actually move if the replacement isn't ready before then ... and that doesn't begin to account for the calendar time to get the new one certified....

Thanks,
Mark Ludwig