OpenSSL 1.1.1a for WINCE700

Torrelli, Maxime Maxime.Torrelli at conduent.com
Fri Feb 22 13:28:20 UTC 2019

Hello,

I am trying to compile OpenSSL 1.1.1a for WinCE700 whereas until now, I am failing.

When I look into the different files used by PERL to create the makefile, it seems WINCE is still supported. Am I right on this point ?

If yes, when I look into the generated makefile, I see in the CNF_CPPFLAGS : -D"OPENSSL_SYS_WIN32". I was expecting to find OPENSSL_SYS_WINCE instead.

Finally, my compilation fails because STD_INPUT_HANDLE is not defined at line 2696 of apps\apps.c. I do not understand why I have this error since this line is after a #if defined(OPENSSL_SYS_WINDOWS). I do not see where OPENSSL_SYS_WINDOWS could be defined.

My configuration :
OSVERSION=WCE700
TARGETCPU=ARMV4I
PLATFORM=VC-CE
WCECOMPAT=C:\GIT\repos\wcecompat\wcecompat

Any help would be much appreciated !

Greetings,

Maxime TORRELLI
Embedded Software Engineer