AW: OpenSSL hash memory leak

Georg Höllrigl georg.hoellrigl at gmx.at
Sat Feb 23 21:44:58 UTC 2019

Hello,

I guess you’re not seeing a memory leak, but just normal behaviour of linux file system cache.

Buff/cache is keeping files in memory that were least accessed as long as not needed by other stuff.

You don’t need to free the buffer/cache, because linux does that automatically, when memory is needed.

Kind Regards,

Georg