How to not use a configured engine?

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Tue Feb 26 14:00:13 UTC 2019

Is this a case where the .include mechanism or the $ENV::name syntax could resolve the duplicate-configuration issue? That's the approach I've taken with my test CA.

See https://www.openssl.org/docs/man1.1.1/man5/config.html.

Unfortunately I haven't looked at how the engine system may have changed in 1.1.1, so I can't respond to your main question.

--
Michael Wojcik
Distinguished Engineer, Micro Focus