Stitched vs non-Stitched Ciphersuites

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Wed Feb 27 18:10:02 UTC 2019

Thanks for the correction. Still the general point applies: it depends on the application having rather suspect error handling, and on having visibly different behavior for the two cases in order to provide an oracle.

Perhaps that's not uncommon, but I checked some of our products which use OpenSSL, and they didn't have either behavior.

--
Michael Wojcik
Distinguished Engineer, Micro Focus