[openssl-users] Session params output fails via cron

openssl at foocrypt.net openssl at foocrypt.net
Fri Jan 4 17:27:15 UTC 2019

Just a thought …

Do you get the same error when running the command from within a shell script from cron [ in either bash or Korn or one of the other sh’s ] or by executing the shell script from the command line ?

What are your default environment settings and shell for the user you are executing the commands via cron ?