[openssl-users] Openssl asynchronous operation in real network

Ananthu Unnikrishnan ananthuu741 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 05:00:04 UTC 2019

Hi all,

       We have implemented a dynamic engine and tested in the async mode
using OpenSSL speed command. But in a real network scenario, we have seen
only starting the async_job(in file ssl/ssl_lib.c, function:
ssl_start_async_job) in the OpenSSL. We haven't seen polling async_fd's for
resuming the job as in apps/speed.c(in speed command case).
        So can anyone please suggest any solution for resuming the
async_jobs in real network scenario? Thanks in advance.