Compiling for Android

Taner stanermetin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 20:45:23 UTC 2019

Hi,

I've been working with 1.1.1c or 1.1.1 for Android. Inside my module's
CMake I refer to libssl as SHARED and IMPORTED and linking it with module's
own library. When  STATIC lib  is used it gets "undefined reference to
stdin, stderr" Maybe I am building lib with wrong options?

 For now, I chose dynamic and compiling is O.K but I got following error on
runtime as: "java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: library
"libssl.so" not found." The object is' there and has related function
definitions indeed.

Using this <https://stackoverflow.com/a/55178805> for building. Target
Android level 26 and using NDK version 19. Have been stuck for several days
and would deeply appreciate if anyone faced this issue and has an advice.

--
Best wishes,
Taner