How do I build an app with 1.1.1 that uses libraries built against 1.0.2?

Mark Richter mrichter at solarflare.com
Mon Jul 22 16:50:46 UTC 2019

I thought I'd start a new thread for this as it may have been buried in my other thread.

We have a RHEL 7 app that links to (at least) libcurl that uses OpenSSL 1.0.2, but our app needs 1.1.1.

I'm not at all sure how to set up our Makefile to handle this.

Thanks.

Mark Richter | Senior Staff Engineer
SolarFlare Communications, Inc. | www.Solarflare.com<http://www.solarflare.com/>
9444 Waples Street, #170, San Diego, CA  92121
Mobile: +1 949-632-8403
The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message. Unless you are an addressee (or authorized to receive for an addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or any information contained in this message. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited.