help - building OpenSSL fips for 64 bit Android

chrisfahlin chris.fahlin at tee2.org
Mon Jul 22 21:08:22 UTC 2019

I am trying to build openssl-1.0.2s with the fips module
openssl-fips-ecp-2.0.16 to support 64 bit android devices, I have tried
following the steps on the  wiki
<https://wiki.openssl.org/index.php/FIPS_Library_and_Android>   and noticed
that the setenv-android.sh script doesn't account for 64 bit architectures.
I have tried finding an updated version of the script online but none of
them seem to be working. I also tried using a  script
<https://github.com/ColdDragon/android-build-openssl-fips>   found on GitHub
that combines the building of the fips module and openssl, I seem to be
having issues with this as well.

Any pointers in building a fips compliant openssl for 64 bit android would
be appreciated

--
Sent from: http://openssl.6102.n7.nabble.com/OpenSSL-User-f3.html