Making use of the new TLS 1.3 PSK features?

Joshua Hutchins ninjosh97 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 17:20:07 UTC 2019

Hi, I'm pretty new to openssl (sort of new to being a developer to be
honest).
I am using libcurl to send pretty small HTTP requests every 5 or so
minutes, using TLS. I'm trying to use some of the new features in TLS 1.3
to reduce the *size* of the handshake, as this is going to be going over
mobile data and doing a full TLS handshake every 5 minutes accounts for
about 60% of my total data usage.

Any advice for this? I've already built nghttp2, openssl, and libcurl from
scratch so I have all the new features.

Thanks!