failing in reproducing .so files

Giovanni Fontana giovanni.fontana72 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 07:04:52 UTC 2019

Hello Kurt,

   - it's perl 5, version 26, subversion 1 (v5.26.1) built for
   x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
   - ldd (Ubuntu GLIBC 2.27-3ubuntu1) 2.27

I guess is something from what I added since the original OPENSSL I'm able
to build, as well as other intermediate modifications. My issue is it looks
like the log doesn't give so much info and also the *make update* doesn't
complete his task.

BR
Giovanni