Make file removed in openssl 1.1.1

shiva kumar shivakumar2696 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 07:24:32 UTC 2019

Hi,
In the OpenSSL 1.1.1 Make file is generated on top directory after when
config is executed.
 In OpenSSL 1.0.2 there is Make file at each directory and is hierarchical,
but this is not the same in 1.1.1 version.
Actually I was modifying the Makefile configurations manually in apps and
engines directory and also changing Makefile.org on top directory for my
build, now I'm not able to do that in OpenSSL 1.1.1b since, make file has
been removed in 1.1.1

can anyone please let me know how can I actually perform those changes in
the make file in OpenSSL 1.1.1b

Thanks and Regards
Shiv