Information on Build.info

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Wed Jun 19 20:28:55 UTC 2019

A very simple answer would be to have 'no-shared' as a configuration option.
That does mean that no shared libraries will be built, and that might not be satisfactory.

Any, for the question "what would happen?" is that any program or module that get this change will be linked with the static library instead of the shared one, unconditionally.

Cheers
Richard

"J. J. Farrell" <jeremy.farrell at oracle.com> skrev: (19 juni 2019 20:11:53 CEST)

--
Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.