error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type DH {aka struct dh_st}

Mark Richter mrichter at solarflare.com
Fri Jun 28 21:22:48 UTC 2019

I've tried looking this up on the web, but there is no cleare guidance on how to get around this.

I'm attempting to build our RHEL 7 based product on RHEL 8 and running into a lot of changes from openssl 1.0.2k-fips (RHEL 7) to 1.1.1 FIPS (RHEL 8).  I haven't found a good guide to adapting the sources to these changes.

Where can I find one?

Thanks.

Mark Richter | Senior Staff Engineer
SolarFlare Communications, Inc. | www.Solarflare.com<http://www.solarflare.com/>
9444 Waples Street, #170, San Diego, CA  92121
Mobile: +1 949-632-8403
The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message. Unless you are an addressee (or authorized to receive for an addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or any information contained in this message. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited.