Online docs have broken links

Paul Smith paul at mad-scientist.net
Sat Mar 2 19:23:55 UTC 2019

On Fri, 2019-03-01 at 23:58 +0100, Richard Levitte wrote:
> The problem isn't a lack of test_docs, the issue lies in how we
> organised the manuals before (in an apps, a crypto and a ssl
> directory), and the script that builds up these pages haven't been
> updated to prefix properly per actual man section.
>
> There's a PR that I think fixes the problem:
> https://github.com/openssl/web/pull/124

Thanks for looking into this issue.

I had another request: can you adjust the title of the pages?
Currently the titles look like this:

  <title>
  /docs/man1.1.1/man3/SSL_accept.html
  </title>

This can be frustrating when I have a bunch of SSL docs open in tabs in
my browser; the tab titles are all truncated to just "/docs/man..." or
whatever will fit.

I would prefer the title to be something like:

  <title>
  SSL_accept(3)
  </title>

If you would like to keep the version in the title maybe it could be
added after the name, something like:

  <title>
  SSL_accept(3) [1.1.1]
  </title>