Add pkcs11 command

Antonio Iacono antiac at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 23:35:31 UTC 2019

OK thanks,

initial implementation of STORE into my pkcs11 engine (1) is ready.
I am able to do this openssl storeutl -engine pkcs11
'pkcs11:objecttype=cert;object=test'
and this is result:
engine "pkcs11" set.
0: Certificate
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
MIIC/DCCAeSgAwIBAgIUDrAyYf/dMsavGGEuYMLqJxFrHOUwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEL

(1) https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/8200