Differences in defaults between 1.0.2 and 1.1.1

Perrow, Graeme graeme.perrow at sap.com
Tue Mar 19 15:15:04 UTC 2019

Thanks Matt, the command you listed did succeed. I was hoping to be able to change our code so that we could connect to any server we were able to connect to before, but if this is truly a server-side bug, there's only so much we can do on the client side.

If our customers see this change in behaviour after we upgrade OpenSSL, my understanding is that they will simply have to fix their server.

Graeme