Internal IP Exposed

Kyle Hamilton aerowolf at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 03:09:31 UTC 2019

That's a configuration issue with the servers, not an issue with the
openssl command itself.

There's no information on what the back-end HTTP server software is
being used.  If it were Apache, there would be a ServerName directive
that could change the server's idea of what name it should refer to
itself as.  I don't have information on other server software
configuration.

-Kyle H