Issue in linking Openssl1.1.1b to application

vin vinayashreeks18 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 14:03:08 UTC 2019

Hi

I was using an application with openssl0.9.8k .The procedure i used to link
openssl to my application using visual studio -2008 was after building
openssl i was linking libeay32.lib and ssleay32.lib to my application and
including header files from include folder.

Now with openssl1.1.1b ,after building openssl I am linking openssl.lib
,libcrypto.lib and libssl.lib to my application and including header
files.Building application using visual studio 2008 .And when i try to
register that built dll in windows 7 32 bit machine ,its giving error as
"RegSvr32 : The module XXX.dll failed to load.  Make sure the binary is
stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the
binary or dependent .DLL files.
"

Can anyone please tell me whether the library linking is enough or any dll
linking needs to be done??
Any step i am missing please let me know?

Thanks in advance

--
Sent from: http://openssl.6102.n7.nabble.com/OpenSSL-User-f3.html