Application linking to both libcrypto.so.1.0.0 and libcrypto.so.1.1

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Tue May 28 15:35:21 UTC 2019

Don't tell us about the ldd output. Show us. ldd output is short enough to include in an email message.

> > Is it using some kind of dynamic module that happens to be linked with an
> older OpenSSL version?
> No, its not using any dynamic module.

This is obviously incorrect. You've already noted that it's loading at least three - the two versions of libcrypto and libssl.

Your application may not be doing any explicit dynamic loading, but it has implicit dynamic loads. That's what ldd shows.

You haven't shown us the link line for the application.

--
Michael Wojcik
Distinguished Engineer, Micro Focus