Force the use of engine in config file

Frederick Gotham cauldwell.thomas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 23:21:24 UTC 2019

Since I already have a well-formed config file, I think it would be a
minimalistic change to hijack the "OPENSSL_noconfig" function (instead of
changing the code for Init).

But your idea could work too. Even if I do implement your idea though, I
will still remove the random number generation routines in drbg_lib.c, as
there should not be any software psudeorandomness generator on my embedded
device.