Force the use of engine in config file

Frederick Gotham cauldwell.thomas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 13:59:39 UTC 2019

> Okay first I'll show the changes that I've made to the source code and
> build setup for "libopenssl".

I added one more change, I added to the beginning of the function
"OPENSSL_init_crypto" these two lines:

	opts &= ~(uint64_t)OPENSSL_INIT_NO_LOAD_CONFIG;
	opts |= OPENSSL_INIT_LOAD_CONFIG;

I think that this might finally have made **every** process load the
libssl.so library and use the engine I specify.

Unfortunately though, when my device boots up, it doesn't get past this
point:

    random: crng init done
    random: 7 urandom warning(s) missed due to ratelimiting

It freezes at that point. . . I don't know what it's doing (if anything) in
the background.

The machine isn't **totally** frozen though, because when I plug in a USB
stick, I get:

    usb 1-6: new high-speed USB device number 6 using xhci_hcd